INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- General Introduction
Türker Logistics companies (herein after TÜRKER) processes Personal Data (“Data”) in accordance with EU regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This regulation is referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This Privacy Notice explains how Türker processes Data (Of our customers, suppliers, personel and all our business partners). Türker complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Türker is committed to protect and respect your privacy.
- How We Collect Data
There are various reasons for collecting Data.
a. Data provided by you to us in order to receive a specific service or as part of business relationship such as;
(1) Identification and contact information- such as your name, address, phone number and email, professional data,)
(2) Personal identification numbers, when we need to ensure your identity or to coordinate your information between systems to ensure uniform information;
(3) Bank or other financial information in order to disburse a payment or send an invoice;
(4) Information gathered at a meeting, conference or while entering to Türker Locations
(5) Personal data which is necessary for employment or if you have applied for a job.
b. Browsing Data or data arising from you interacting with our website (Location – country, IP address, information on pages visited by the user within the website)
d. Data about you from a third party or from public records. We protect Data obtained from such third parties according to the practices described in this privacy notice.
e. Surveys on customers satisfaction (“Customer Satisfaction”) related to the quality of Company goods and services according to the Company legitimate interest. (Pursuing our interest to establish, maintain and improve our relationship with you.)
f. Subject to specific consent, sending commercial communications and newsletters as well as advertising on our products and services or performing market researches. All these activities could be done in hardcopy, by automated or electronic means including via mail or e-mail, phone (e.g. automated phone calls, SMS, MMS, fax) and any other means.
- How is your personal data protected?Ensure that all processing of personal data is protected through technological and organisational measures. The measures ensure a security level appropriate to the risk. The security aspects include confidentiality, integrity and availability as well as adequate technological protection. This may involve;
a. Türker has an information security management system that continuously reviews all administrative systems in which risk and vulnerability analyses,
b. Only giving those authorised access to the information,
c. Encrypting the information,
d. Storing it in specially protected locations,
e. Making a processing copy.
f. Türker uses secure server software and firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
- Purposes and Legal Basis of Processing:a. Fulfilling your requests by providing information about our products, services, offers and commercial network,
b. Obey pre-contractual requirements (offers or orders, the evasion of requests, including the sending of informative materials),
c. Fulfillment of contractual obligations (supply of services, including the management of delivery obligations and logistics and transport functional to it);
d. Legal basis of the processing is the execution of a contract,
e. Fulfillment of legal obligations (eg accounting, tax formalities, administrative and accounting management, etc.);
f. The legal basis of the processing is the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
Data may be processed electronically within IT systems, and manually, in paper form. Data will be processed and stored for its whole lifecycle, ensuring security and confidentiality of the same in compliance with principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws and regulations.
- Consequences of Failure to Provide DataNot providing Data that is necessary to provide a service may prevent Türker from providing the required service or may result in suboptimal provision of the required service.
- How We Share Your DataData may be shared and communicated to our subsidiaries and affiliates of the Türker Group, trusted external parties, service providers, authorized dealers and distributors and business partners, based in and outside the European Union, which are under specific contractual obligation and may use it solely for the fulfillment of the purposes listed belov:
a. Fulfillment of legal obligations or deriving from regulations at the request of judicial offices,
b. Banks and credit institutions, for the management of payments,
c. Insurance companies,
d. Factoring companies, leasing companies, (Management of our rights relating to the individual business relationship);
e. Business information company;
g. Professionals and professional firms (Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Auditors, Members of Supervisory Bodies, etc.);
i. Subjects that provide maintenance services and / or computer assistance in relation to our systems and databases and IT services;
Date may be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to operate and maintain Türker Group security, protect our and the Türker Group rights or property, to respond to order of Public Authorities, or to exercise our rights before judicial authorities.
- Your Rights Regarding Your DataYou may exercise your rights as defined by applicable laws and regulations – rights listed below:a. Right to ask Türker a confirmation as to whether or not your personal information is being processed,
b. You may demand from Türker to gain access to your personal data,
c. You may demand from Türker the rectification of your personal data that you may consider inaccurate and to have incomplete information,
d. You may demand from Türker the erasure of your personal data, where the request is made in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations,
e. You may object at any time to the processing of your personal data,
f. You may limit the data processing activities when the accuracy and the precision of personal data is disputed,
g. You may demand from Türker to receive the personal data you provided to the Türker in a structured, commonly used format. You also have the right to transmit that data to another company,
h. You may raise a complaint with the Supervisory Authority or Legal Authority, in case of unlawful processing of Data.
- Updates To This Prıvacy Notıce
This Privacy Notice was updated in June 2018. Türker reserves the right amend (partly or fully) or update its content from time to time to reflect changing legal requirements or our processing activities. We will publish any update on this website and it will be effective upon posting. Please refer review of this Privacy Notice to learn how we protect your Data. Türker will publish any update on this website.
- Data Controller and Declaration of Consent:
Data Controller collects, processes and stores in the framework of this Privacy Notice.
Data Controller of personal data in Türker’s head Office based in (Büyükbakkalköy Mahallesi, Samandıra Yolu Sok. No: 24 Maltepe – İstanbul – Turkey).
If You wish to receive more information on how Türker processes Personal Data, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the address above.
TÜRKER LOJİSTİK TAŞIMACILIK TURİZM VE DESTEK HİZMETLERİ SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş.
Tax Payer Tax Office:924 000 8126
Commercial Register Number: 289236 – 236818
Central Registration System Number: 0924000812600036
Address: BüyükBakkalköy Mah.Samandıra Yolu Sok.No:24 Maltepe/İSTANBUL
Capital: 152.100.000 TL
Board Members: Tamer TÜRKER, Faruk TÜRKER, Kadri TÜRKER
Independent Audit Firm: MBK BAĞIMSIZ DENETİM VE SMMM A.Ş.